We welcome all qualifying mushers to the 34th annual Yukon Quest!
The 2017 race will start Saturday, February 4th, 2017 at 11 am in Whitehorse, Yukon.
Sign up for the 2017 Yukon Quest started on Saturday, August 6th, 2016.
- 2017 Entry Package
- 2017 Application Form (PDF)
- 2017 Application Form (Fillable MS Word document)
- 2017 Yukon Quest Rules
- 2017 Musher & Handler Package
- Musher Photography and Video Rights
The 2017 entry fee is $2,000 USD. A maximum of 50 mushers can enter the Yukon Quest. Yukon Quest mushers must be at least 18 years old by the race start date and must have demonstrated their ability to successfully complete a 200-mile and a 300-mile sled dog race within the previous 42 months to enter the Yukon Quest.
- List of 2017 Qualifying Races
- The Rookies' Information Page
- Mushers' Guide to the Yukon Quest Trail
- For Registered Mushers
- Meet the 2017 Mushers
For additional information please contact:
Yukon – Whitehorse Office
#2 1109 Front Street
Whitehorse, Yukon Territory Y1A 5G4
Phone: (867) 668-4711
Alaska – Fairbanks Office
550 First Avenue
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Phone: (907) 452-7954
Fax: (907) 452-7959
Thank you for joining us on the Yukon Quest trail!