2021 Sign Up Day Postponed

Friday, June 12, 2020

The Yukon Quest Joint Board of Directors has made the decision to postpone Sign Up Day until September 2020.

As with many events in the world, the Yukon Quest has been impacted by the effects of COVID-19 and faces uncertainty regarding border restrictions and other logistics necessary to put on a race. While working towards putting on a 2021 race, the organization has made this decision in order to provide more time for critical planning based on the information that becomes available. 

The date for Sign Up Day will be announced once it has been determined.