Since 1984, the Yukon Quest has drawn thousands of visitors to Yukon and Alaska to witness the excitement and camaraderie of this epic 1,000 mile international race by dog team across pristine wilderness landscape.
If you are looking for a unique family vacation, love dogs, mush yourself or are looking to enjoy a new winter sport, the Yukon Quest will give you the adventure of a lifetime!
Join us in Whitehorse, Yukon, on February 2, 2013 for the start of the 30th Yukon Quest 1,000 Mile International Sled Dog Race!
- Coming to the Yukon Quest?
- Become a Member of the Yukon Quest
- Volunteer to assist the Yukon Quest
- Where to Watch the Race & Race Checkpoints
- Messages for Mushers
- Sign-up for Yukon Quest E-Newsletter
- Shop Our Online Stores