SALES & EVENTS MANAGER
SUPERVISOR: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Sales & Events Manager is responsible for the Yukon Quest Merchandising Program and in the production of Special Events for the promotion and support of the Yukon Quest International Sled Dog Race. The Sales & Events Manager is responsible for merchandise assortment, sales planning, promotional cadence and pricing. The primary focus of this position is to grow sales at the Retail and On-Line Stores and through Fundraising Events in addition to increasing visibility through Special Events to generate a larger customer base.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Please download the Job Description for more details
1. Previous retail and merchandising experience mandatory.
2. Dependable Transportation.
3. Knowledge of inventory control and display.
4. Excellent customer service skills.
5. Ability to prioritize and multi-task is a necessity.
6. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
7. Familiarity with Yukon Quest International Sled Dog Race is desired.
8. Strong working knowledge of PC Computers including software such as Microsoft Office, and working with the World Wide Web.
This position is full time and year round located in Fairbanks, Alaska.
Please submit cover letter and resume to Marti Steury, Executive Director in Fairbanks at email@example.com.