The Yukon Quest 1,000 Mile International Sled Dog Race is directed by volunteers who provide governance year-round. Yukon Quest International is made up of two separate nonprofits, organizing the race side by side each year.
In Alaska, this organization is the Yukon Quest International, Ltd.
In the Yukon, this organization is the Yukon Quest International Association (Canada).
Board of Directors - Yukon
- Anne Tayler President
- Didier Moggia Vice-President
- Mackenzie Hare Secretary/Treasurer
- Ed Hopkins Director
- Carol Locke Director
- Nathaniel Hamlyn Director
- Jonathan Alsberghe Director
- Frank Turner Musher's Representative
Whitehorse Staff - Phone 867-668-4711
Bonnie Michaudville Executive Director
- John Hopkins-Hill Operations & Office Manager