The Yukon Quest 1,000 Mile International Sled Dog Race is directed by volunteers who provide governance year-round. Yukon Quest International is made up of two separate nonprofits, organizing the race side by side each year.
In Alaska, this organization is the Yukon Quest International, Ltd.
In the Yukon, this organization is the Yukon Quest International Association (Canada).
Board of Directors - Yukon
- Anne Tayler, President
- Carol Locke, Vice-President
- Mackenzie Hare, Secretary/Treasurer
- Bernard Stehelin, Director
- Andrea Fischer, Director
- Nathaniel Hamlyn, Director
- Jonathan Alsberghe, Director
- Frank Turner, Director
- Aaron Peck, Musher's Representative