We welcome all qualifying mushers to the 37th annual Yukon Quest!
The 2020 race will start Saturday, February 1, 2020, at 11 am in Fairbanks, Alaska
Sign up for the 2020 Yukon Quest starts on Saturday, August 3, 2019.
Sign-Up documents will be available mid-July, please check back for updates.
- 2019 Entry Package
- 2019 Application Form (PDF)
- 2019 Application Form (Fillable MS Word document)
- 2019 Yukon Quest Rules
- 2019 Musher & Handler Package
- 2019 Code of Conduct
- Musher Photography and Video Rights
- 2019 Race Approximation Schedule
The 2020 entry fee is $2,000 USD. A maximum of 50 mushers can enter the Yukon Quest. Yukon Quest mushers must be at least 18 years old by the race start date and must have demonstrated their ability to successfully complete a 200-mile and a 300-mile sled dog race within the previous 42 months to enter the Yukon Quest.
- List of 2019 Qualifying Races
- Mushers' Guide to the Yukon Quest Trail
- For Registered Mushers (Rookie Information available here)
- Meet the 2019 Mushers
For additional information please contact:
Yukon- Whitehorse Office
#2 1109 Front Street
Whitehorse, Yukon Territory Y1A 5G4
Phone: (867) 668-4711
Alaska – Fairbanks Office
550 First Avenue
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Phone: (907) 452-7954
Fax: (907) 452-7959
Thank you for joining us on the Yukon Quest trail!