I like to play poker.
Musher Q & A
Born and raised
We follow the alphabet, so we have an "A" litter (Anchor & Ace), "B" & "C" litters, etc. We like to pick names that suit the dogs' personalities, so we don't usually name them until they're a little older. We also like to pick strong names for the dogs, naming them after inspiring people, places, musicians and explorers or the world. Just like the people, dogs deserve names that will reflect their future accomplishments.
This race has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember. I want to continue to grow with my team and set them for success. This race is my kennels roots and I want it to continue to be a foundation we learn by. Hugging my parents at the Eagle checkpoint will always be a part of my racing highlights.
Watching my pups grow and develop with every run. Being a part of their future.
I listen to a variety, but mostly lots of dance music - it's upbeat and keeps me awake.
Two Rivers Dog Mushing Association
- 2021 Iditarod; Finish Position: 26th
- 2021 Copper Basin 300; Finish Position: 4th
- 2019 Iditarod; Finish Position: 6th
- 2018 Yukon Quest 1000; Finish Position: 2nd
- 2018 Iditarod; Finish Position: 11th
- 2017 Yukon Quest 1000; Finish Position: 1st
- 2016 Copper Basin 300; Finish Position: 1st
- 2016 Solstice 50; Finish Position: 1st
- 2016 Two Rivers 200; Finish Position: 3rd
Two Rivers Outpost, Independent Dog Sponsors