Welcome all mushers to the 2019 YQ300! The race starts at 3pm PST in Whitehorse, Yukon on Saturday February 2.
Sign Up for the 2019 YQ300 start on Saturday, August 4, 2018.
The Yukon Quest 300 Sled Dog Race is for mushers interested in experiencing some of the Yukon Quest Trail. The Yukon Quest 300 is a recognized 300-mile qualifying race for both the Yukon Quest International Sled Dog Race and the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race.
2019 YQ300 Sign-Up Information
- 2019 Entry Package
- 2019 Application Form
- 2019 Application Form (Word Document)
- 2019 YQ300 Rules
- 2019 YQ300 Musher Handler Package
- 2019 Code of Conduct
- Musher Photography and Video Rights
For 2019 Mushers
- Meetings and Due Dates
- Local Contact Form
- Food Drop Inventory Form
- Veterinary Health Certificate
- Veterinary Exam Form
- Request for Additional Straw
- Musher Assessment Form - To be completed by qualifying races within 10 days of race finish
Note: Microchips are no longer available at the YQ300 Vet Check.
Have any questions?
Whitehorse Office - Yukon Quest International, Ltd.
#2-1109 Front Street
Whitehorse, Yukon Y1A 5G4
Phone: (867) 668-4711