CLICK HERE to visit the 2019 Quest Guest Online Auction.
The Quest Guest Program (formerly known as the "Starter Program") is a unique, engaging way for Yukon Quest fans to get an intimate behind-the-scenes perspective on the race.
Included in the 2019 Quest Guest Experience:
- Lunch with Musher on Thursday January 31st, 2019 in Whitehorse (11:30-12:30 PST, The Deck at the Coast High Country Inn)
- One ticket to the Yukon Quest Start & Draw Banquet on Thursday January 31st, 2019 in Whitehorse (5-10PM, Yukon Convention Center)
- Special Access Pass to the staging area before the race in Whitehorse on February 2nd, 2019
- Ride in a second sled behind your musher and their team for the first ~1.5 miles of the race
- Signed race poster
- Photo with your musher taken by a professional photographer
- Your name read by the announcer at the Start Line
- Unique item of Quest Guest merchandise
Individual mushers may choose to add additional perks to their online auction. Click on a musher's name in order to see what is included in their package.
Bids start at $350USD. The Quest Guest online auction will close on Monday, January 21st at 5:00PM AKST/ 6:00PM PST.
NET PROCEEDS OF THIS PROGRAM WILL BE DIVIDED EVENLY AMONGST ALL FINISHING MUSHERS, AND WILL DIRECTLY BENEFIT ALL 2019 YUKON QUEST MUSHERS.
"I had a marvelous time and had the pleasure of experiencing the fun of Fairbanks and the quiet of mushing on the river - a bit of the magic of the Yukon Quest" - Dawn Beckwell
"The new Starter Program for the Yukon Quest is an awesome experience! It allowed me a chance to hang out with ‘my’ musher, meet the dogs and the handlers, and really get a feel for how much work goes into just getting to the starting line. I felt like a part of the Quest family, from the lunch with the mushers to the shuttle back from our drop-off point. The excitement of start day is unbelievable." - Sharon Johnston
"It truly was an experience of a life time which I hope to repeat" - Betty Miller
Questions? Please email Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Whitehorse office at 867-668-4711.